Barossa Valley Winery Tour
Why not add in a tour to South Australia's world famous Barossa Valley wine region whilst on your houseboat holiday? This popular wine region is only 45 minutes away from the Murray River ... it's practically right next door!
Greeted by your host with a glass of champagne at your houseboat mooring location, you will be chauffer driven through the famous Barossa Valley taking in the beautiful scenery along the way.
Your group will be collected at 10am and visit 3-4 wineries sampling the best the Barossa Valley has to offer. Your lunch will be at SA Company Store located in Angaston. At the end of the day you'll be dropped back to your houseboat to continue your Murray River holiday (with a great drop or two!) The cost of your tour is payable to Unforgettable Houseboats and can be paid using Visa, Mastercard or Direct Deposit. An invoice will be issued for this tour option when booking.
Included in the price are champagne upon arrival at your mooring site and lunch.
- 4 ~ 12 Passengers ~ $135 per person
- Collection Time: 10 am
- Return Time: Approximately 4.30pm
- Collection points for this tour ~ Younghusband, Bow Hill, Purnong, Walkers Flat, Big Bend and Swan Reach. Depending on the number of nights your group is travelling over will determine the pick up point. We will be happy assit you with a location that is suitable for your group.
- Wineries generally visited include ~ Langmeil, Chateau Tanunda and Partalunga.
- Tours can also be in a Mercedes Limousine Bus (The Entertainer). Includes Club lounge, bar, flat screen TV'S, Karaoke system and caters for a maximum of 10 people. Additional cost $150.
- Please note all pricing and winery locations are subject to change without notice.